Sunday, April 04, 2010

my other new found hobby.

card making. i stumbled across this new form of 'therapy' on the hunt for making invitations. had i realized what i was getting into, there would have been warning signs along the way. this was a whole new world waiting for me. for instance, i never thought that i would spend hours upon hours inside a scrapbook shop that had nothing but paper inside it. and upon leaving the store, with a huge stack of card stock and patterned paper, i then wondered to myself what the hell am i gonna DO with all this paper?

with the guidance of my sis-in-law (you have unleashed a monster), and taking a few card making classes, i soon got the hang of it. here are some of my creations. enjoy!!

this set was a result have having an idea for boys' bday cards.

the next few series was from a couple card classes i took. big thanks to colleen, my instructor for all the ideas!


again, cards that i made from a card class with the same instructor. colleen, you rock! its nice to have this set of cards laying around, having 2 boys myself, really helps!





2 comments: