Friday, September 28, 2012

poetry session



Be.


Revel in my space
Settle into my pace as
I become somewhat elated
While embracing the journey of
Retracing how my footsteps
Have taken me to this place
Of appreciation
Of displacing the interspacings
Of our beings with
BE-ing face to face
Putting aside doubt for faith
Praising aloud God for your grace

Set ablaze inspiration
Create conversations to instigate
Unforgettable touch sensations
Authenticate relations
To medicate our senses
Releasing them from placated imaginations…
Amalgamate psychologies
Associate physiologies
Vacate former spaces of mentality
Formed by uncertainty and scorned sensibilities
From preceding lovers and outworn intimate affinities

Enter into my vicinity
And KNOW what home feels like
What warmth, sanctuary and love can BE like
Identify the space in which we both occupy
Is a reflection of each other: continual and sublime
Rather than individual and finite
Once revealed to you in hindsight
Unite minds with me
Light up skies with me for all to see
How we redefine the world in which we
Inspire to seek
Together
Who we
Choose to
BE.


-j.sanjuan


3 comments:

  1. That last stanza.....BRAVO!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.,

    This is an especially glorious piece of work. Lyrical passages capturing the elusive but precious idea of two people- fully united- yet independent selves. Romantic and profound.

    Thank you.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiles....really like that last stanza....come to me, home...that is the feel i get in reading it and it is so warm and inviting...lovely

    ReplyDelete