Tuesday, September 03, 2013

reflections


I know that it's been a while.
But it wouldn't take long for me to come back.
To come back to my 1st love...writing.
Dealing with personal issues had caused me to put the pen (or keyboard) aside for the time being.
But I haven't been too far away.
I've still been keeping myself inspired by reading novels, poetry books and the like.
Went on vacation to regroup and re-focus.
Moved into a new space.
And with new spaces comes adjustments.  Good ones at that.
I welcome the quiet sounds at night.
The moments to myself.
Re-introducing myself to being alone with my thoughts.
Because as of late, distractions have been all too prevalent in my every day.

But, even though it's been a while,
My passion never left me.

So...I look forward to sharing with you again my thoughts.
My words.
My reflections.
Thank you for being patient.

j




No comments:

Post a Comment