Thursday, April 07, 2011

poetry session

Grievance


How is it that once again
I find myself in this phase
This mood, this space
With you
You’ve got me
Where you want me to be
Finally
The way you got me
Displacing myself
Opening me up
Disclosing
Unbinding myself
How can I possibly
Explain myself
When suddenly I’m wondering
How it is that I’m once again
Sitting here
Without you




Now
I’m not tryin to step out of place
To push your boundaries
To add weight
To your cross
Provoke your insecurities
Or lay strain on your thoughts
But please
I’m trying to understand….
Damn
Shit
Not this
Again
Breathe
Recognize
Take in
Realize




That this is just a phase
This mood, this space
This state of mind
This frustrated case
So I guess I should jus
Chill
Maintain
Relax
Keep my head up
Once again




I just want you to appreciate
To empathize
And identify my grievance
I just want you
To get me out of this phase
To enhance my mood
To lay claim to my space
And bear truth to my credence
I just want you
To make me stop wondering
How is it that I’ve once again
Managed to go on
Without you






-jsanjuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment