Tuesday, July 10, 2012

By Invitation Only

When you get caught up in one thing, other things seem to get left by the wayside.
AND, it's been brought to my attention, (not once, but many times), that I completely forgot to post my final product for my best friend's wedding invites!  
For those who are new or weren't even aware - yes, I am a card crafter, as well as a poet. :)
Two of my most beloved creative outlets.
Last year, my best friend asked me if I could hand make all her wedding invites. You can read more of that here. After graciously accepting the offer, AND much revisions (four to be exact), I present to you some snapshots of this challenging yet, most gratifying, labor of love I've ever done. All 150 of them... :)











I have to admit, I didn't want to let these invites go after all the hard work and care I put into making them. Afterall, they were like my babies! LOL

But as much as I'd like to take credit, I actually need to thank the 'sweat shop' for helping me assemble these.  Thank you for not driving me into insanity. Also, thank you for presenting me with new headaches along the way...(too much glue!!!!) LOL...

So with that said, conjuring up those laborious memories made me want to post this last card I made.  This was for a my son's best friend's birthday not too long ago.
This is just for fun, plus it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)




Until next occasion..... :)


j

1 comment:

  1. Only word to describe you Ms.June ...GIFTED.

    ReplyDelete