Tuesday, February 28, 2012

poetry session



Suicide


Do you feel that?
What once was a part of you
Is leaving
Heavy breathing
Coming to an end
Passionate feelings
Starting to descend
Thought process reeling
Painful cognizance
Dreams of us succeeding
Toxic Poisonous
Torturous pleading
Murderous
Unconsciousness creeping
Thunderous
Slit wrists shackled
Unbound
Feeling death's grapple
Surround
Unfounded
The evidence
Never to endure
Rest assured
Deliverance
Is what I’ll supply you
Killing the part of you
That’s me
Still alive in you
Come closer
Right between the eyes
I’ll provide
Death its
Proper suitor
Bracing myself
For I’m the shooter





-j.sanjuan

4 comments:

  1. wwow. nice grit in this...and the unveil at the end that you are the shooter...very nice touch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fierce, free flow write! LOVED the power of your voice, and yes...the reveal at the end, made it that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killing the part of you
    That’s me
    Still alive in you... ugh...intense emotions here...def. felt

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read this out loud, it gained power. Great share

    ReplyDelete