Monday, June 11, 2012

poetry session



Invitation


Create in me
A space
That can set your
Heart, mind and soul free.
Believe in the idea
Of how, intellectually speaking,
Mental and physical unity
Can spark
Inspirational
Motivational
Word artistry
A platform, if you will…
Seek your silence
And be still.
Enter in
To entertain
My invitational
Transformational vicinity
And see
How we can
Easily transform
The world around us
Turning negativity into positivity
Regression into progression
Listlessness into BE-ing.
Cognitively,
I can positively
Attest to
The digression
Of expressions
That my mind and body possess
For you.
Spiritually,
I do not contest
The gift that God has
Invested in me;
Manifesting emotions
Into this life force called poetry
Therefore,
I see the need
For you
To reconvene with me
You
Challenge my being
To
Renew and rebuild
The sublime and soliloquy
Reject the cynical and the weary
Redefine words and
Redesign worlds
Ubiquitously.
You
Continuously inspire me.
Ingeniously
Create desire in me
To instigate fires
That can
Never be extinguished
You
Replenish my soul
And supply me provision
Your energy and disposition
Is worthy and sufficient
Every word you speak
I graciously listen
Wish
And hope
My intuition meets fruition


So please
Distinguish my vision
With this petition

And accept this
Humble and genuine
Motive towards
Self revelation
Physical aspiration and
Mental exploration.

Send affirmation
My way
Say
'Yes' to...

...My invitation




-j.sanjuan




2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I'm jealous of your poetic ability! In a good way. I think you're really good. You have a gift, make sure you keep sharing it with the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your words, poet. I'm humbled...I appreciate you for reading. Endless blessings...

      Delete