Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ok...I did it...

...I joined Twitter!......lol.
It took a while for the convincing to kick in (most especially from my sis-in law). :D  But, I bit the bullet! And I've finally arrived!


My main motivation to open up a Twitter account was to start getting more involved with the local poetry community in Vancouver.  For those of you who already know, poetry/writing is my first love.  And I've been really wanting to push my boundaries in attempts to find different inspiration and creativity for my poems.


So voila!  I thought this would be the quickest and simplest way to do so.  And I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of energy I can draw from this, as well, getting excited as to what wonderful poets and artists are out there!


So come and find me: @j_poetry
I'm still in the skeleton stages of set-up...so bear with me while I slowly start making it pretty like this here beloved blog of mine.  LOL


Looking forward to this new step in self-discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment