Friday, November 10, 2017

poetry session - 11/9



he said nothing


He said nothing
Verbally...
But masterfully showed me
Everything he needed to say
Through this intense touch and visual foreplay...
Alternatively,
Affirmatively communicating...
Using his mouth in... unparalleled ways...
His intention was felt
Wherever his hand laid rest on my body
And his purpose upheld
Whenever he chose my womb to embody
Our communion of souls that possess
No geographical boundaries...
I confess... I yearned for his speech
But I yielded, and gave way
To how his rhythm piqued...
Reactionary peaks in
Climactic reactions of release...
And I learned how two bodies
Can freak... without the linear limitations of speech... 
But with intensely intuitive nature and passionate primal tendency...
I became his canvas, his sensuous muse...
I came onto his phallus and as a united two
Transmuted past wounds and created ecstasy and enlightenment to move through
This slow and steady moment of truth...
He introduced new ways of being
To enhance our sense of connection
He said nothing...
But his confidence and temperament
Steered me in the right direction...
He said nothing...
Yet left me speechless
From this unspoken type of perfection...


-j.jimenez


No comments:

Post a Comment