Thursday, November 23, 2017

poetry session - 11/22



afraid to want it


I move with confidence through the ashes
That part ways like the Red Sea
In honour of my Exodus
Of everything that does not serve me...
Moving in between passageways and waterways 
That lead me to my sea of dreams
I am attuned to my inner compass
Of intuition and divinity...
My heart’s frequency extends miles
Beyond my mind and
When I am aligned with it
When I follow it and
Heed the instructions
I can feel
The mountains move
The oceans swell
The universe in tune
And conspiring to manifest itself in me...
No longer afraid to say it
I stand in this moment of magnificence
And claim it as mine
For self-love and healing showed me
To no longer be ashamed of
Asking for the things that align with my highest good...
To no longer be afraid, for all things
In Divine timing will be understood...
To no longer be afraid to want it
For I had always possessed the power
To achieve, to actualize...
To weave realities rooted
With open hearts and third-eye sight
I real-eyes...
When I am open to receive it...
I rise... This world is mine...
And all I had to do...
Was believe it...


-j.jimenez



No comments:

Post a Comment