Tuesday, November 07, 2017

poetry session - 11/2



the idea of you


I am in love with the newness
This intuitive urge to coexist
In the same space as your 
Godself embrace...
Where the idea of you creates mountains and abysses, 
Oceans and universes 
To become one with our Beings, our Spirit...
Your gaze makes time stand still
And the exhilarating thrill I get
Lingers when your eyes speak a language that only my soul can decipher.
You skim surfaces on my skin
To incite rapture in my bones,
Fire in my heart and 
Waterfalls in my womb...
The idea of you... 
Emits thoughts where I wish
The taste of you never leaves my lips... 
The strength of you never leaves my grip... 
And the power of you never leaves my hips...
I sit... and remain patient...
These ideas of you...
Are inspiration for me to be aligned with you... 
A reciprocation from me results with me acting as a mirror for you... 
Soon, these no longer will be ideas, 
But actions and proof... Divinity and Truth... 

I remain in love with the newness... 
And until then, I move with abundance... 
Self-love and preparedness... 
For the arrival of you...


-j.jimenez


1 comment:

  1. Love the underlying sensuality here "The taste of you never leaves my lips...
    The strength of you never leaves my grip...
    And the power of you never leaves my hips..."

    #loveandink

    ReplyDelete