Friday, November 10, 2017

poetry session - 11/8



where i live


I live in between
The nuanced layers
Where we journey for release
And where we surrender for peace
Where we beam in unity
Where we crave each other’s physique...
Not just physically...
As I am more than just this vessel
Mentally, spiritually, metaphysically 
Is the threshold where I uphold my Venus being...
You’ll see me
As a vision to contemplate over
An idea to orchestrate aurals over or
An urge to penetrate more into a...
Spiritual connection
Words unspoken...
An intuitive nature to
Be more open to receive
The gifts of this world that exist
Beyond our reality
I seemingly emit an aura
And am created in the image
Of an immortal Being...
You’ll find me
In the powerful words you choose to speak
And the gentleness of a woman’s caress...
In the movements of my ancestors beats
And the grace of their success through me...
Trace bloodlines and timelines
And you’ll find their healing in my bones
And I stand worthy within their collective
Breaking generational patterns, deeply woven and sown...
I am a totem of love...
A beacon of wisdom
I live in the moments
Where here and now is the rhythm
Where time and distance is just an illusion
I live to breathe, and slow down...
To reset the algorithm...

So find me...
And dare to sit in this vibration
Commune and share with me...
This divine co-habitation...


-j.jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment