Saturday, November 25, 2017

poetry session - 11/25



mysterious woman


It took what seemed like lifetimes
To get to a place where
I’d be comfortable
And worthy enough
To stand in the presence
Of this mysterious woman
That I see in my dreams...
She invites me in and beckons me
To go deeper within myself
To slay demons and re-write history
To create beacons within myself...
To witness the wounds
That be the root of all my suffering
To bless the womb inside my being
And release the trauma that I felt
And held onto for so long...
I yearned to be washed
With the lyrics of Her Freedom songs
And the baptismal meditative waters
To emerge anew, draw inspiration from...
And the more I entered in
And listened to Her call
I created more space for Her to BE in
To lay claim to, to stand tall...
I now listen when She speaks
Feel the call inside my bones
Remain open to receive
All things that serve my growth...
She calls forth for
Intuition to be my compass
And love be my scope of vision
Creativity be my language
Manifestation be my mission...
Sensuality be my aura
Sexuality be my ignition
Fertility accept my seed
Of birthing a divine phenomenal woman...
Physicality keep me present
Spirituality keep me steady
To be unafraid of constant changes
For Divine guidance will keep me ready...
And strangely enough I realize
The further and deeper I journey
When I see Her in all my visions
That all this time I’ve already
Been always and infinitely worthy...
That all along it is Me
That She is beautifully and
Majestically reflecting...



-j.jimenez


No comments:

Post a Comment